Welcome to the Hotel María Elena
The Hotel Maria Elena Palace, is known as the perfect option for both business and pleasure, thanks to its location right in the heart of Madrid's old quarter, at number 19 calle Aduana.
A hotel of modern construction with 87 rooms, including 4 Suites. The design of the hotel is enhanced by the impressive crystal dome in the luxurious entrance hall, and its dome covered patios which, thanks to the use of materials like marble, natural stone, wood and worked crystal, give its Hispanic style a distinct quality.
At the hotel Maria Elena Palace avant-garde art, warmth and friendliness are the qualities that extend from the common areas right through to the rooms themselves
- Puerta del Sol (Square).
- Puerta de Alcalá (Monument).
- Congreso de los Diputados (Spanish Parliament).
- Real Academia de Bellas Artes de San Fernando (Royal Academy of Fine Arts of San Fernando).
- Teatro de la Zarzuela (Zarzuela Theatre).
- Banco de España (Bank of Spain).
- Museo Thyssen- Bornemisza (Thyssen- Bornemisza Museum).
- Plaza Mayor (Square).
- Teatro Español (Spanish Theatre).